How to Get Unlimited Free Rides on Uber (or Lyft)
Here is one way of getting free rides.It is not legal but maybe against Uber’s Terms of Service.
- Get a burner phone number via burner app. Use this as your phone number for your main account
- Create a gmail email account, and get a free google voice number
- Sign up with uber with email, and google voice number. Confirm both. Uber texts you a code and you have to respond to it. You can use google voice to do that. Use someone else’s promo code for base account to avoid suspicion
- Sign up for a free Paypal account. With every free verified account, you can get a debit card. You will also have access to a disposable credit card number you can use for online transactions. Make up a new one for each new Uber or Lyft account.
- Take your free ride on your first and main account. You may not be able to get free rides on your main account without a ride on it.
- Sign up for another free gmail account so you can get free email and google voice phone number.
- Sign up for another uber account.
- Use referral code from first main account
- Use the free ride on the second account.
- Repeat and get a ton of free rides on the main account.
Here are some cautions for this approach:
- Caution that you can get shut down for this so set up your “base” account as if it will get shut down one day.
- Make sure dont hoard free rides so all your hard work will go to waste
- Use different IP address (like hotels, coffee shop, public wifi, etc) to sign up the different accounts. Change computers/devices if you are paranoid